JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for selling outdoor advertising concepts to current and prospective clients within the market utilizing existing inventory while obtaining customer satisfaction, both internally and externally. The role of the Account Executive is to create demand by bridging the interests of the media buyer with the business needs of AOA.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Develops revenue opportunities through cold calling and face-to-face conversations (including but not limited to sales presentations) with existing clients and potential prospects.
- Identifies advertising needs of clients and prospects based on features and benefits of static and digital OOH product lines as well as the OE enhancement line of business.
- Develops new business revenue opportunities as a mandatory requirement of the position held.
- Creates and proposes advertising recommendations that best suit customer needs
- Prepares accurate advertising contracts on behalf of Adams Outdoor Advertising
- Submits all advertising contracts and schedules to the Sales Manager for approval
- Meets and/or exceeds stated monthly and annual sales budgets and objectives
- Manages all facets of client accounts ensuring long term business relationships with AOA are secured
- Attend all sales and creative services meetings as required
- Prepares various reports as required
- Completes all sales related paperwork as required
- Adheres to all company sales policies, including recommended rates and packages
- Adheres to collection procedures as prescribed by AOA sales and accounting practices.
- Assists with special projects that may be assigned
- Stays abreast of competitive conditions
- Is actively involved in business community activities and events
- Displays conduct and behavior which is positive and professional both in the internal and external environment
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record in order to operate a personal vehicle on company business
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.